Key features to consider: Look for a capacity that matches your needs. Consider your vacuuming needs before deciding on a hose diameter. Extra-long hoses are available for most models, but in most cases this reduces suction. Know how much cleaning the filter requires – some filters are easier to clean. Consider the noise level! Think of how you will emptying liquids – easier with a drain valve or spout.
- Shop-Vac 965-06-00 Wet/Dry Canister Vacuum
- Shop-Vac 8 Gallon 5.5 Peak HP Stainless Steel Wet/Dry Vacuum
- Shop-Vac 15 Gallon 4.0 Peak HP Stainless Steel Vacuum
- RidgidÂ 16 Gallon Stainless Steel Wet/Dry Vac
- Milwaukee 8925 3-Stage Wet/Dry Vacuum Cleaner