Thankfully when it comes to protecting your precious rugs and carpets numerous options abound. Due to the nature of carpet material, a film solution may be the most viable option. Think of it like cling-film for you carpets. This special eco-friendly adhesive ensures that your Carpet Film stays in place and is durable enough for the heaviest of foot traffic. Carpet Film comes in a diverse range of widths and lengths, ranging from 12″ to 48″ wide. Application is quick and easy – simply roll your film over your carpet in rows until your carpet is completely covered. You should overlap by 2″ to be safe. For even easier application and no bending over – try a multi-use applicator which can greatly speed up application in large areas.
Anyone with wooden or ceramic floors – knows that horrible sinking feeling when you first discover a scratch! Wooden surfaces in particular are highly prone to surface damage but thankfully numerous solutions are available. The most economical solution would be paper based. Construction Kraft Paper is another affordable option that offers slightly more strength, its naturally biodegradable and is non-abrasive. If it's durability and strength-you seek Builderboardthen say hello to Reinforced Construction Paper. This acid free paper is lined with poly thread for extreme durability – resisting tearing and curling. Not strong enough – then Builder Board is the solution. This heavy duty board comes in 38″ rolls and is even strong enough to drive trucks on.
- Surface Shields – 2' x 200' Carpet Shield – Self-Adhering Protective Film
- Kraft Construction Paper – 36' x 900SF
- Surface Shields – Builder Board 38in x 100ft Roll
- Corex 4' x 8' Sheets – Skids
- Homasote 4' x 8' Sheets – Skids
- 3M Hand Masker General Purpose Masking Paper
- 3M Advanced Ultra Flake Resistance Masking Film AMF72
- Step n Peel Refills – 30 Clear Sheets per refill – 25.5″ x 31.5″- DGRC