For building large and small exterior protection can be crucial, especially in harsh months of winter. Debris Netting is a high density knitted polyethylene mesh available in 50% & 70%, enhanced with U.V. inhibitors and available in both flame and non-flame retardant.
Safety Guard is an open knitted polyethylene mesh used for construction enclosures, jobsite protection, barrier guardrails, debris protection, scaffold enclosures and much more. Vertical Netting is a PVC coated polyester mesh netting with reinforced edges for maximum strength. Vertical Netting is available in Safety Orange for high visibility and is Flame Retardant in accordance to NFPA 701.
Scaf-Lite Scaffold Sheeting is an all-purpose weather enclosure designed to keep your workers safe and comfortable in the Winter, Spring, Summer, or Fall. Woven Poly is made from lightweight interwoven polyethylene strips with a U.V./water-resistant coating on both sides.
- Scaf-Lite – Premium Reinforced Scaffold Sheeting – 7'4″ x 136' Clear
- Scaf-Lite – Premium Reinforced Scaffold Sheeting – 8' x 100' White
- Heavy Duty12'x18' Silver Tarps
- Economy 6' x 8' Brown Tarp
- High-Density Knitted Debris Netting – 4' x 150'
- PVC Coated Polyester Mesh Vertical Netting – 4' 150'
- Knitted Polyethylene Guardrail Netting – 4' x 150'