Doors & Windows
Clad-Wood Low-maintenance exterior metal cladding is like a coat of armor for extra protection from the elements. These windows feature beautiful wood inside your home with protective metal cladding outside. The baked-on finish is durable, easy to care for and available in a variety of popular colors.
Wood With wood windows, you'll get the beauty of natural wood interiors and exteriors without the worry of wood rot.
Vinyl Vinyl is recognized for being remarkably durable to give you years of energy efficient performance.
Aluminum These windows are lightweight and strong, and are most frequently selected for homes in warmer, milder climates where heat loss is not as much of a concern. Aluminum windows are also noted for being cost effective.
- 3M Fire Barrier Water Tight Sealant 1003 SL
- 3M Fire Barrier Rated Foam FIP 1-Step
- BOSS 814 Latex Firestop Sealant
- Monokote MK-6/GF
- BOSS 136 Firestop/Draft Sealant 136-05
- Monokote Z-156/T
- BOSS 813 Expanding Firestop Foam
- 3M Interam Endothermic Mat E-5A-4